Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sister Prejean Asks for Mercy

                                        Spare Boston Bomber's Life 
In the defense’s final move to save the life of convicted Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Sister Helen Prejean asked the jury not to execute the young man.The man responsible for the Boston bombings is “genuinely sorry for what he did,” testified Sr. Prejean on May 11 before a federal jury. “He said it emphatically. He said no one deserves to suffer like they did,” she recounted of Tsarnaev.
“I had every reason to think that he was taking it in and that he was genuinely sorry for what he did.”                                                                        

http://www.eurasiareview.com/12052015-sister-prejean-asks-jury-for-mercy-and-to-spare-boston-bombers-life/

Postscript: On Wednesday 24th June, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev rose in the Boston Court to say,
“I am sorry for the lives that I’ve taken, for the suffering that I’ve caused you, for the damage that I’ve done — irreparable damage.
I’m guilty of it. If there is any lingering doubt of that, let it be no more.”

No comments: